Department of Physical Education
To be a dynamic, customer-oriented and policy driven organization that brings all stakeholders together to promote youth development, total participation and excellence in sport.
To coordinate and facilitate the delivery of quality development services with special emphasis on the enhancement of youth, and sport for recreation and industry.
Name of Faculty:
PROF. GITESH VASANTRAO MUSANWAR
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ( Sport Department )
Objectives for sports committee
- Physical Education will develop the WHOLE child in EVERY child.
- The physical educators will serve as role models, and demonstrate knowledge of health, physical education, and wellness.
- The physical education classes provide a variety of activities that motivate the students and increase participation.
- The physical education program allow the students to participate in develop mentally appropriate activities.
- Physical education programs develop and reinforce cooperative behavior.
- The physical education programs teach the students to establish lifelong fitness goals.
Action Plan for the year
- Organizing various indoor and outdoor games during each semester.
- Motivating students to participate in sports events organized outside the campus like DBATU University Sports Meet & Gondwana Univesity, Gadchiroli and other intercollegiate competitions.
- Organizing sports events for staff members
College Sports Facilities
- Table Tennis and Snooker Poll Hall
- Cricket Ground
- Basketball court
- Volleyball Court
- Chess and Carrom Hall
- Weight lifting
- Best physics
- Korfball & Football